SNAPP CASE CHALLENGE WORKSHOP
Category: Seminar & Workshop
Workshop Topic: SNAPP CASE CHALLENGE WORKSHOP
Location: Faculty of Entrepreneurship, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
Date: Thursday, Jul 13, 2017, 10:00 to 13:30
IRANKNOWLEDGE AND FACULTY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PRESENT:
Are you looking for a challenging job?
You can apply for Snapp Case Challenge one-day workshop at the faculty of Entrepreneurship, University of Tehran.
A challenge-based workshop for final semester students and fresh graduates to:
– Solve real-life individual and group case studies
– Benchmark their knowledge and understanding of the business practices
– Submit resume for Snapp HR
– Get the interview for job openings at Snapp
High-scored participants will invited for follow up interviews for managerial roles in different cities (in bold of even different color)
How to proceed:
1. Register for the event as soon as possible. Doing so will allow Snapp to view your resume and credentials, as participant are being selected to attend based on their qualifications.
2. Wait for the invitation and meanwhile do some research on the company, learn about service industry operations and prepare yourself with information regarding operations management.
3. Attend the event, challenge yourself and others on goft ven topics and try to use all of your knowledge to resolve cases. Submit the answers and wait for the board to decide on your application.
APPLY FOR THE EVENT FOR FREE BY FILLING UP THE REGISTRATION FORM.